|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1piece|
|Packaging Details:||wood box|
|Delivery Time:||7-15work days|
|Laser Type:||UV Laser5W||Control Software:||EZcad|
|Repeated Accuracy:||±0.001mm||Mini Character:||0.1mm|
|Working Area:||110*110mm||Cooling Mode:||Water Cooling|
|Lifetime:||Over 100,000hours||Marking Material:||Metal, Non-metal, Glass|
DISTRIBUTOR &AGENT WANTED
(1) Adopting doubling technique of intravenous frequency has greatly improve the stability of laser. Design on laser cavity adopts a series of optimization method, so as to ensure the beam quality as the fundamental mode.
(2) The machine takes 355nm pumped purple light laser device as the light source. Narrower pulse width and smaller heat affection contribute to generate peak power. The higher the peak power is, the wider the adapting range of materials is. This implement perfect printing in some relatively hard material.
(3) Higher pulse stability, namely better pulse consistency of laser produces the same carving effect, so it’s very suitable for precision marking. Higher pulse repetition frequency meets the need of quick marking and high production efficiency.
(4) High efficiency of the photoelectric conversion and long service life.
(5) Automatic in a rotary table (optional item), convenient feeding, fast speed, high efficiency.
(6) It can support logos and graphs designed in DXF format from Auto-CAD, PLT, BMF, AI, JPG, etc.
(7) It can mark date, bar code and two-dimension code automatically.
(8) Superior performance, stable, high conversion rate and low energy consumptio
Applicable Area and Material
|Electrical Industry and Electrical components|
|Mobile Industry (cover,battery,keyboard, Phone case)|
|Jewelry (ring ,bracelet), glasses frame ,clocks and craft|
|Car motor car spare part|
|Instrument and meters and cutting tool|
|plastic case and Building materials,PVC pipe|
|military product and aviation and aerospace,|
|hardware fitting and accessory|
|Food and beverage|
|Solar Pv industry: silicon wafer|
|Laser repeating frequency||20HKz to 100HKz|
|Marking line speed||8000mm/s|
|The standard marking range||110mm*110mm|
|Minimum line width||0.01mm|
|Laser module life||20,000 hours|
|Focus lens||Wavelength 110*110mm|